Show Notes from this week's show:
- The Problem with Iran
- Lithuania wants to keep their RBMK reactor running longer
- Harry Reid and John Ensign, and their nutty "Take Title" Bill
- Hillary singles out Indian Point for political gain
- Seabrook gets a license extension
- Vermont Yankee 20% power up-rate passes important milestone
- An overview of the Canadian nuclear industry
- Growing support for new nuclear plants in UK
- Ukraine talks of enriching their own fuel
- Borselle gets a license extension
- More opinions on why governments are reluctant to support nuclear energy
I tried to fit in some discussion of the incentives contained in the US Energy Bill, but I ran out of time. We'll cover thant next week!
Here's some "recommended reading" (on the right side of the page).